Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oct 23/2013- Success, mail , the Bump , etc

First off.  Today is the anniversary of the Bump.  The Springhill mining disaster occurred 55 years ago today. So dust off the U2 records and cassettes and listen to their song about the event.

I have a full set of 2001-02 Topps Stadium Club hockey Master Photos.  I acquired the last one needed and it arrived today.  Card number 40 , Teemu Selanne was very elusive but I did finally get it.

So what next??

I have more than 100 of the award winners.

Plus the deal that brought me the Selanne netted numerous additional Master Photos.  I currently have 70/140 towards a second set plus some trips and quads.

Other mail today:

Saku Koivu - Gallery gold from Parallel Dave

Markus Naslund- Award Winner from COMC.  The ship out of Canada and the US depending on where the cards are warehoused.  The balance of the order will arrive later.

Status:
Oct 23/2013
MP: 140/140- complete
MP2: 70 /140
AW: 99/140 
GG: 20/40 + ( 1 in transit)

No comments: